Here is a Sample Army Resume,
9/24 – B, Southern Block
Austin, TX 35000, United States
I seek to join the Army and serve my nation, with total dedication, diligence and integrity. I offer my sweat, bloods and toils for the service and vow to never let go of my love for the nation. I therefore ask for a chance to let me dedicate my life for my country.
- Smart, strong, well built, and sportsman
- Ability to perform any kind of task without any hesitation.
- Efficient in performing different tasks as per the directions of superiors
- Strong ability to safeguard the personal safety of the people at all times.
- An active social worker
US Army National Guard, Austin, TX
Non-Commissioned Officer, 2008 – Present
- Led efforts in directing all aspects of strength management and reporting, including tracking soldiers in 12 different forward operating bases in Afghanistan.
- Managed employee development and training, including weapons qualifications, physical fitness testing, and overseas deployment training preparation.
- Mentored and reinforced proper conduct and bearing in junior personnel when interacting with senior officers.
- Secured the personal safety, training, and performance of nine U.S. Army soldiers
- Attained 100 percent battalion evaluation reporting in 2009.
Texas Solar, Olympian Pool Services, Austin, TX
Pool Tech, 2005 – 2008
- Promoted within short period by demonstrating an over-achieving dedication that maximized results for the entire team.
- Implemented a new route, resulting in saved gas cost, and minimized work time.
- Enhanced soldiers’ individual and professional growth, developing them into independent decision-makers
- Provided internal customer service by relating with all personnel in congenial and professional manner that facilitated the development of a diversified group.
- Organized schedules for over 39 soldiers, successfully enhancing time efficiency.
- Prevented over 15 cancellations, persuaded, and negotiated contracts renewals.
H.S., Computer Sciences, 2003
City High School, Austin, TX
- Fire Fighting
- Security & Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Information Resource
- Confidential Correspondence & Data
- Planning & Logistics
- Crisis Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Supervision & Work Assignment
- Efficiency Improvements
- Intelligence Gathering
U.S. Army Basic Training, 2005
Military Training Center, Austin, TX
New City Club, Austin, TX
Available upon request