Sample Cashier Resume
17/2, East 91 Street, Moreno Valley, CA 33000
Home (555) 555-5555., Cellular (555) 555-55555
OBJECTIVE Looking for a responsible position in a supportive environment where I can help the company grow in value utilizing my experience, capabilities and abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient in sorting out all the services and products related complaints quickly.
- Adapting quality with the changing need.
- Excellent ability to write, count and read the documentation.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Ability to work non stop for long hours.
2009 – Present Cashier – New Departmental Store. CA
- Responsible for balanced cash draw at close of shift.
- Responsible for managing all the credit card and cash transactions in department store environment.
- Daily closed store properly and secured building.
- One from the two cashiers who held a building key.
- Responsible for answering phone calls of customer to provide all the information regarding to products.
2006 – 2009 Cashier – City Mega Mart. CA
- Responsible for solving customer’s complaints.
- Responsible for handling all cash intake and maintenance of light and other duties.
- Handled high volume sales successfully.
- Helped workers and customers.
- Maintained thorough knowledge of store merchandise to provide helpful advice to customers.
- Ensured that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment that includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
2006 B.A., Accounting – City College. Moreno Valley, CA
SKILLS • Customer Relations
- Managing E-mail
- Records Management
- Back and Front Office Operations
- Workflow Management
- Problem Solving
- Regulator Reporting & Communications
- Process Simplification
- Time Management
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
REFERENCES Available upon request