Here is a Sample Chef Resume,
Home 111-555-2222 15-H Northern Avenue
Cellular 111-555-22222 Carson City, NV 66000, United States
An experienced Chef looking for a job in a well established organization where I can utilize my years of experience and skills such as systematic approach in making any dish, managerial skills in the field of culinary by giving training to other chefs and cooks.
- Diligent, detail-oriented Chef with strong combination of culinary experience and management skills.
- Thorough familiarity with wide assortment of international cuisine.
- Possess the ability and experience to prepare quality variety dishes in the stipulated time.
- Capable of producing cost-effective quality healthy delicious dishes by appropriate planning.
- Efficient in cost control while preparing delicious quality healthy food and thereby gives profit to the organization as well as satisfactions to customers.
Chief Chef 2008 to Present
ABC Hotel Carson City, NV
- Managed and delivered quality delicious food by managing a team of 25 cooks and chefs.
- Took charge of training department related to food and trained chefs and cooks for following procedures and rules while preparing healthy, delicious food along with quality.
- Presented delicious sea foods and Chinese foods.
- Assigned menus for the day and presented different variety menus on different days which attract customers.
- Maintained all the inventories required for food department.
Chef 2006 to 2008
Mark Hotel Villa Carson City, NV
- Responsible for all kitchen operations including buffets, banquets, room service and the restaurant.
- Made the fresh fruit juices by adding heath complements like herbs and spices which adds apart from health taste and flavor.
- Capitalized on all opportunities to emphasize the importance of guest service, tolerance, and team building.
- Created new recipes and updated existing menu to reflect more consistent quality service.
- Managed recruiting, training, purchasing, sanitation, scheduling, seasonal promotions, food or labor cuts and many other responsibilities.
- Responsible for various other duties as assigned.
B.A., Restaurant Management 2005
St. Peter Community College Carson City, NV
- Restaurant Operations Management
- Special Event Planning
- Staff Training & Development
- Profit Enhancement
- New Menu Items
- Cost Containment
- Private Parties & Functions
- Team Building & Training
- Personal Oversight & Management
- Fine Dining
- Payroll Forecasting
- Problem Solving
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Hotel Management •, • Management Courses Center •, • Carson City, NV •, • 2006
Available upon request