Corporate Training Resume
34/7 Southern Block, Carlisle, MA 77000, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org • Cellular 555-555-55555 • Home 555-555-5555
A corporate professional seeking for a position as a Corporate Trainer where I can use, implement, develop, and facilitate new training programs including corporate, fraud and security, retail branch, new account, systems, procedure, product, and general customer interaction training for the betterment of the company.
• Over six years of experience as instructional designer, technical trainer, curriculum developer and educator in both business and academic environments.
• Knowledge of best practices and current research in the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning.
• Able to work with all levels of corporate employees and maintain credibility, trust, and cooperation.
• Brilliant at computer software applications to develop training materials and manuals.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Dawn Corporation, MA 2008 to Present
• Led a six-member training team in support of Phase I of new business strategy to improve order-entry and provisioning processes of products.
• Designed, developed and delivered training courses for switched products utilizing instructor-led, teleconferencing, and webcasting learning solutions.
• Prepared standard work reports and forwarded it to the higher management.
• Planned diverse employee training sessions and assigned these to subordinates.
• Supervised and guided the ongoing training sessions.
XYZ Company, MA 2005 to 2008
Assistant Corporate Trainer
• Assisted in designing, developing, and delivering classroom materials for employee performance improvement in using search engines for job-related research.
• Assisted in designing and developing presentation for Train-the-Trainer Workshop enabling subject matter experts to understand and apply adult learning principles in classroom training.
• Organized training events as per suggestions by higher management and implementing it.
• Prepared periodic work reports and sending it to the supervisors.
Linguistics Learning Institute, State University, MA 2004 to 2005
Academic Instructor & Supervisor
• Managed and coordinated curriculum development in collaboration with faculty.
• Initiated and developed program for advanced level students to attend State University classes part-time.
• Designed, developed, and delivered course materials enabling pre-university international students to successfully enter American universities and community colleges.
• Helped prioritize work schedules and delegated assignments.
State University, MA 2004
B.S., Instructional Design
• Interactive Learning Methodologies
• Learner Needs Analysis
• Live-on-Line & Web-Based Training
• Performance-Based Training
• Team Leadership & Supervision
• Educational Presentations & In-House Training
• Supportive Counseling
• Problem Solving
• Research & Reporting
• Training Program Development
• Technical Instruction
• Individualized & Small Group Instruction
• Behavior Modification
• Instructional Media
• Staff Training
Basic and Advanced Corporate Training Techniques, State University, MA, 2005
Instructional Design Workshop, Langdon Learning Services, MA, 2007
Promotion Coordinator – State Representative Movement, MA, 2010
Available upon request