Sample Data Entry Resume
Here is Sample Data Entry Resume,
10/6 E, Western Avenue, Carmel, CA 17000, United States
Home 333-333-3333, Cellular 333-333-33333
OBJECTIVE Looking for a position as Data Entry Specialist in a highly established organization that will provide me opportunity to enhance my career, utilizing years of experience in the field to serve the company with diligence and honesty
- Six years of experience in Data Entry function.
- Extensive working knowledge of batch processing and procedures.
- Efficiently handled voluminous data entry task within deadline.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite, order processing systems and database software.
- In-depth knowledge data entry techniques and database applications.
- Able to quickly adapt to new software for reports generations and other clerical work tasks.
2009 – Present Data Entry Specialist – Mark Industries. Carmel, CA
- Determined support plan for data entry quality and customer interaction support through the team members.
- Ensured processes are in place to achieve departmental goals and requirements of input, quality standards and records retention program.
- Monitored programs to enhance career development.
- Ensured best service performance and updated team on new company policy, programs and services.
- Trained new recruits in handling the software system used for data entry.
2008 – 2009 Data Entry Specialist – Super Electronics Inc. Carmel, CA
- Supervised data entry operators into databases for a team of five members.
- Assisted in the development of and adherence to a dynamic capacity plan for Data Entry.
- Reviewed quality assurance and departmental audits for individual data entry clerks.
- Delegated, monitored and coordinated department functions to meet deadlines required by customers and operations.
- Performed order entry, reserved goods for customer orders, processed credits and debits, maintained reports, and prepared sales projections.
2005 – 2008 Data Entry Operator – California University. Carmel, CA
- Maintained employee timesheets and attendance records.
- Performed manual searches to locate contracts by name and date.
- Analyzed data entry systems and prepared recommendations for system-wide improvements.
- Handled filing, data entry, mail distribution, faxing, typing and word processing, prepared mass mailings and collating.
- Performed alpha sorting of student files, calculated student loan totals for reporting purposes, and provided administrative support to student financial aid counselors.
2004 B.S., Computer Science – Community College. Carmel, CA
SKILLS • Data Retrieval
• Schedule Coordination
• Customer Service & Relationship Management
• Confidential Correspondence & Data
• Knowledge of Office Equipment (Copier & Fax)
• PC Inventory Management
• Basic Computer Maintenance
• Document Creation & Maintenance
• Typing & Data Entry
• Regulator Reporting & Communications
• Dictaphone Transcriptions
• Interpersonal & Communication Skills
CERTIFICATIONS • Office Administration – Professional Training Academy, Carmel, CA, 2005
REFERENCES Available upon request