Facilities Engineer Resume
Here is a Sample Facilities Engineer Resume,
5/376- H Eastern Avenue, Mt. Pleasant, MI 39000, United States
Home 555-666-7777 • Cellular 555-666-77777
An experienced professional looking for a good, challenging and responsible position in project and facilities engineering department of a well established organization
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Facilities Engineering professional with over 5 years of experience.
• Developed and implemented policies and procedures, resulting in improved efficiency and productivity.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Highly analytical and has strong able to project future needs in production.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations.
• Proficient in CAD software, Excel and MS Project.
• Diligent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and hard-working
Facilities Engineer 2007 to Present
Benjamin Inc., MI
• Managed the electrical heating and cooling systems.
• Scheduled the time frame for delivery and updated all the purchase orders.
• Performed regular checks on the buildings and pools.
• Maintained the equipments on the floor and ensured their smooth working.
• Facilitated in the overhauling of plumbing and electrical equipments.
Facilities Engineer 2005 to 2007
Star Industries Limited, MI
• Initiated the direction to the personnel for the maintenance, engineering and construction departments.
• Organized the data and track systems and updated it regularly.
• Initiated safely procedures according to the engineering principles.
• Reduced the estimated cost of the project by efficiently planning the phases of the project expenditure.
• Supervised the personals
M.S., Facility Engineering 2005
University of Michigan, MI
B.S., Mathematics 2003
New College of Management Sciences, MI
• Engineering Documentation
• Facilities Management
• Engineering Change Order (ECO)
• Time Management
• Research & Development
• Multicultural Understanding
• Contract Negotiations
• Willingness to travel
• Groups & Work Teams
• Regulatory Compliance Issues
• Experimental Design Activities
• Oral & Written Communication
• Certified Technician, Electrical Training Institute, MI, 2006
Available upon request