Graphic Designer Resume
Here is a Sample Graphic Designer Resume,
2209 Beach Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036
OBJECTIVE An experienced Graphic Designer with seven years of experience looking for change and new directions in my work via challenging and responsible position. Determined, skilled, and ready to cultivate my creativity.
• Developed digital watermark embedded in images to enable tracking of online assets.
• Streamlined communication with consulting artists to ensure understanding of design specifications and timely delivery of artwork.
• Performed all administrative tasks to ensure smooth and efficient operations, prepared and distributed materials, attended and participated in major production meetings, performed data entry, and used personal vehicle to run errands.
• Improved quality of graphics to address customer issues and requests.
• Managed aesthetic aspects of publications to ensure quality and consistency.
• Ensure morning scripts, guest list and graphics orders are complete and accurate.
• Designed templates for standard documents, reducing the time to produce a new final document by half.
• Interviewed clients to explain design options and formulate specifications for artwork.
2008 – Present Senior Graphic Designer – Market Studios, Ltd.. Norwalk, CA
• Successfully translated subject matter into concrete design for newsletters, promotional materials, and sales collateral.
• Created design theme and graphics for marketing and sales presentations, training videos, and corporate Web sites.
• Participated in team effort to produce streamlined production of policy manuals and educational materials for newly hired employees and freelance designers.
• Manage/shoot all off-site photography and in-house studio.
• Oversee and support project management and design budgets.
2006 – 2008 Freelance Graphic Designer – Sierra Graphic Designer Inc.. Redding, CA
• Assisted and consulted with clients on communication needs.
• Conceptualized and designed for logos, stationary, packaging, brochures, postcards, and catalogs
• Managed multiple simultaneous clients, projects, and budgets.
• Coordinated with and prepared files for print vendors.
2005 – 2006 Freelance Photographer – Copy Center Photographers Inc.. Redding, CA
• Studio work – portraits and product photography.
• Weddings, sports and events.
• Headshots for modeling portfolios.
• World travel commercial and stock photography.
2003 – 2005 Graphic Designer/Marketer – Abra Cascade Logging Conference Inc.. CA
• Conceptualize and design marketing campaigns for the Forest Products & Construction Equipment Exposition.
• Develop marketing strategies with Executive Director.
• Manage all print/estimating material for Exposition.
• Prepared and maintained print files for press and production.
2002 B.F.A., Graphic Design – University of Southern California. Los Angeles, CA
SKILLS • Graphic Arts & Design • Advertising Art
• Graphic Project Coordination • Computer-aided Design & Drafting
• Design Development • Blueprints Preparation
• Document Imaging • Creative Marketing & Promotions
• 3D & Sectional Views • Aesthetic & Functional Design
Training in Onyx RIP software – GIA Graphics Intelligence Agency. CA 2002 – 2003
Bronze Award – Iron Burger logo – Summit International Awards. CA 2009