Here is a sample Homemaker Resume,
19/5 – E, Northern Street, Atlanta, GA 77000, United States
email@example.com • Cellular 555-555-55555 • Home 555-555-5555
Over five years of housekeeping experience. Capable of managing schedules and logistics for family of six; effectively perform housekeeping and home management duties; Excellent at motivating, coaching, and counseling children; Exceptional ability to plan, organize, and co-supervise extracurricular school activities. Skilled in the areas of:
• Domestic Management • Budget & Financial Management
• Efficiency Improvements • Negotiation
• Social Work • Patient Care
•Multicultural Diversity • Time Management
• Written & Oral Communication • Problem Solving
City School, Atlanta, GA 2008 to Present
- Worked with teachers to closely monitor academic performance of children.
- Guided and assisted children in the development of proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- Established clear requirements and disciplined children.
- Observed children for signs of learning disabilities or emotional problems.
- Led children in activities by reading stories, singing songs, doing crafts, and visiting local points of interest.
- Developed leisure activities for children.
Daniel Residence, Atlanta, GA 2006 to 2008
- Performed routine housekeeping duties, such as washing dishes, making beds, changing sheets.
- Planned meals, determined size of food portions, estimated food requirements, cost, and monitored and ordered supplies.
- Operated washing machines and dryers to clean shirts, sheets, blankets, towels and other garments and household articles.
- Conducted and coordinated frequent grocery shopping excursions.
- Dusted furniture and vacuumed carpeting as well as picked up debris and emptied trash containers.
State College, Atlanta, GA 2006
B.A., Home Economics
First Aid, Professional Training Institute, Atlanta, GA, 2007
Member, City Orphans’ Welfare Association, Atlanta, GA, 2010
Available upon request