Sample Sales Associate Resume
Here is Sample Sales Associate Resume,
29-R, Northern Street, Austin, TX 41000, United States
Home 111-222-3344 • Cellular 111-222-44455
A Sales Associate position within professional environment providing opportunity for growth and career advancement
- Acknowledged for sales excellence on numerous occasions.
- Achieved a 25% sales increase within targeted accounts through strong customer relations and the development and implementation of effective sales and marketing initiatives.
- Received Sales Associate of the Year award and numerous customer accolades.
- Developed and implemented strategic initiatives that optimized sales levels.
- Trained newly hired account executives to facilitate creative sales strategies.
Sales Associate 2007 to Present
KBL Inc., Austin, TX
- Established shipping and receiving procedures, which streamlined operations and increased efficiency.
- Developed new accounts, generated growth and profitability, adept to changing circumstances with innovative sales strategies
- Participated in receiving, check-in, and stocking of merchandise, prepared products for sale, updated and maintained existing client accounts, demonstrated new products, and trained clients in use and application of new cosmetics.
- Contacted customers to notify them of special sales and new merchandise shipments
- Acquired an expertise in customer service and “closing the sale”.
Sales Associate 2004 to 2007
Goodman Marketing Corp., Austin, TX
- Ensured the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Assisted in developing a client base through business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales.
- Collaborated with sales teams in key accounts areas to brainstorm new revenue-generating models.
- Tracked customer retail sales to facilitate information and provide senior management with production and sales planning tools.
- Called on sales and marketing representatives, corporate account managers, and district managers on the corporate level.
MA, Sales & Marketing 2004
Texas University, Austin, TX
BA, Marketing 2002
City Community College, Austin, TX
• Strategic Sales Planning • Cross & Inter-selling Strategies
• Written & Verbal Communication • Promotional Activities
• New Product Promotion • Strategic Sales & Market Planning
• Sales Forecasting • Product Research and Knowledge
• Sales Strategy Development & Execution • Staff Training & Development
• Statistical Analysis • Sales & Customer Service
• Strategic Sales & Business Planning • Strategic Market Planning
TRAINING & SEMINAR
•Global Marketing Strategies•, •Management Training Center•, •Austin, TX•, 2005
•Best Sales Associate of the Year•, •KBL Inc. •, •Austin, TX•, 2006
•Honorary Member•, •Association of Marketing Professionals•, •Austin, TX•, 2009
Available upon request
Following is the link to download this Resume in MS Word Format.