Security Guard Resume
Here is a sample Security Guard Resume,
3/94 – B, Southern Block
Austin, TX 55000, United States
- Smart, strong, well built, and sportsman.
- Ability to perform any kind of task without any hesitation.
- Possess good technical knowledge.
- Profound ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Strong ability to safeguard the personal safety of the people at all times.
ABC Company, Austin, TX
Security Guard, 2009 – Present
- Drove and guarded armored vehicle to transport money and valuables to prevent theft and ensured safe delivery.
- Warned persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehended and evicted violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Answered alarms and investigated disturbances.
- Helped the others properly in the time of emergency.
- Assisted the police with information during the investigation of a crime.
Best Textile Inc., Austin, TX
Security Guard, 2007 – 2009
- Monitored video cameras.
- Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, and unusual occurrences.
- Escorted and drove motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection.
- Exercised sound judgment and maintained confidentiality at all times.
- Performed miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
H.S., Computer Sciences, 2006
City High School, Austin, TX
- Security & Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Information Resource
- Confidential Correspondence & Data
- Observational Skills
- Crisis Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Supervision & Work Assignment
- Efficiency Improvements
- Problem Solving
Advanced Security Training, 2007
Best Training Center, Austin, TX
New Community Club, Austin, TX
Available upon request